What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- An ever present headache with normal fixed hubs is the assembly of a drive cog that is attached by a thread being pulled in both directions by the pedal torque. Of course, the traditional solution to avoiding the cog unwinding itself from the hub in the reverse direction is a left hand threaded lockring, butted up tight against the cog. But, as many riders have found out, this historic system can be relatively volatile.
- Halo thought there has to be a better way: A splined hub body (with cogs that slide on) and an independent lockring that never has to handle rotational forces from the drive.
- Halo’s HG spline system is so obvious and brilliant that other brands must be kicking themselves for not thinking of it first: it can’t slip or thread. it’s way easier to fit/swap and will take down to 12t cogs, it’s genius
- The Fix-g hub is great! it runs smoothly as the previous Halo hub but the fact that you can move the sprocket for a perfect chainline is great and you can feel the difference straight away. Also, it's really easy to do, everyone can do it without a mechanic’s help, I think you should advertise this and make it clear for everyone, people don't have to be scared of a new technology
- The Double Halo Fix-G hub features a fixed HG spline machined as part of the alloy main hub body, with a conventional internal thread for a standard HG type lockring (with easy tool fittings) on either side.
- (Note: Must ONLY ever be used with 7mm base Wide Foot cogs such as Gusset Double Six or Halo Fat Foot cogs to avoid the cog biting into the alloy splines on the hub. Regular width HG cogs should NEVER be used.)
- Easy and secure fixing & servicing.
- Adjustable chainline. 42-52mm
- Twin cog option (can run 2 cogs together.)
- Accepts from 12T + cogs (for compact gearing).
- No need for chainwhip tools.
- Hi-polish custom CNC machined hub shell
- HG type fixed spline.
- Japanese sealed bearings.
- Hollow M10 Cr-Mo axle.
- 120mm spacing.
- 22mm Large cone-faces to avoid damage to frame.
- Supplied with cog spacers and alloy lockring.
- Laser logo.
- Black 32H, 36H or 48H.
- White 32H.
- Silver 32H.
- Flange Diameter: 62mm
- Centre Left: 34m
- Centre Right: 34mm