What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Halo DJD Supa Drive rear hub
- Developed with the help of Sam Pilgrim we have taken the best-selling DJD BD hub and improved it further by adding the proven 120 teeth triple wedge pawl mechanism of the Supa Drive hub. This gives positive and secure drive, a freewheel sound like no other and micro-notch engagement gaps for that perfect pedal pick-up.
- BD hubs have been utilised successfully in the hardcore BMX market for quite a while, and the advantages of their lighter weight and improved durability over cartridge bearings are pretty well proven, especially when using compact cog sizes. The stresses caused in a Single Speed hub can be huge and, a bush spreads the loads involved over a much larger surface area than ball bearings can achieve, and therefore helps to avoid premature bearing failure.
- In addition to the BD features, we have fitted a lightweight alloy axle with tough, replaceable, M10 Bolt-in Cr-Mo fixings and alloy caps. We also know that bolt-in fittings can be tricky if the axle starts to spin when turning the bolt, (as you have nothing to hold) - so we have also added a 6mm Hex broach deep inside the axle just in case the axle starts to spin when you don’t want it to!
- 14mm adaptors included: the large surface faces of the cones allow us to also use 10-14mm
- adaptor washers making this hub suitable for 10mm or 14mm dropouts.
- Forged & CNC finished body with slotted flanges.
- Bush Driver with screw-on 11T cog.
- Hollow Alloy axle with 6mm central hex.
- Cr-Mo M10 Bolt-in fixings.
- 14mm adaptors included.
- Super strong lightweight alloy axle.
- 2 sealed main body bearings and 1 hardened plastic driver bush.
- 3 wedge pawls ensure positive drive.
- 120 points of engagement.
- Lightweight forged CNC finished alloy hub shell.
- 11T x 1/8 drivers cog fitted standard.
- (9,10,11,13,14,16t cogs also available).
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Center Left: 34mm
- Center Right: 35mm
- 135mm O.L.D.
- 32H Black or Red.
- 36H Black or Red.
- Weight: 326g