What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- When you’re nailing everything flat out, it’s good to have a lightweight fork that puts the front wheel exactly where you expect it to be Strong, light and true tracking, the Identiti Taper Cr-Mo BMX race fork is that fork.
- Precision made using top quality Cro-moly steel, the CNC machined steerer tube changes in diameter and wall thickness to add strength where it’s needed, and to cut weight where it can be cut.
- True tracking, oversized legs are internally butted and fluted, and taper from 31.8 to 25.4mm diameter to give optimised strength and weight.
- Slash-cut end capping adds a whole heap of style.
- Small but perfectly formed precision CNC machined 5mm thick Cr-Mo dropouts are slotted and also machined at the back to shave unnecessary weight.
- The whole structure is tig-welded together, and post weld heat treated for ultimate rigidity and durability.
- A superlight (25g) CNC Aluminium threaded Aheadset type compression cap polishes off one of the Sport’s finest Cr-Mo Race forks.
- Steerer diameter: 11/8 (28.6mm)
- Steerer length: 165mm
- Crown Race: 30.0mm (Press fit regular type 11/8)
- Axle to Crown: 314mm
- Axle Offset: 32mm
- Axle Slot: 10mm x 100mm.
- Dropout: 5mm Cr-Mo with cut-out and CNC relieving.
- Steerer: CNC machined butted Cr-Mo.
- Blades: Internally fluted and butted Taper 31.8/25.4mm
- Weight: 950g (inc. top cap)