What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- More aggressive pins to give an even more grip if thats possible, desired by downhill and freeriders (28 DH/FR pins supplied with pedals and tool to fit, standard flip pins fitted to pedals).
- Exclusive matte black finish with gloss DMR and 'Brendog' logos and white Brendan Fairclough signatures.
- Black axles only on the Brendog Vaults to complete the stealthy look
- These are stylist pedals for the most stylish riders out there.
- Wide, Light, Slim, Tough, Tuneable. The DMR Vault is the next generation of the classic V8 and V12 family.
- Big - 115mm x 115mm
- Light - 400gms per pair
- Slim - 17mm concave foot bed
- Tough - Extruded 6061 aluminium and 4140 Cro.Mo steel axles.
- Tuneable - 11 'flipPin' per pedal can be fitted 'short' or 'long' to fine tune the grip available
- Serviceable - High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
- Superlight Ti Axle available separately
- Spare 'flipPin' colour packs available separately
- Weight : 410 grams (pair) (with Ti Axle upgrade 335 grams (pair)