What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Gravity riding has progressed with bikes being lighter and trails getting faster. Saint has evolved with this giving a stiff, strong and durable HollowTech II crank set reinforced in all the ways that most extreme chainsets are not.
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- Saint HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wide bearing placement and a large axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency combined with longer bearing cup threads for added durability
- Saint M820 series crank sets are Dyna Sys 10-speed compatible giving the rider more gear combinations whilst maintaining low weight
- Reinforced pedal and crank arm interface with T-nut style steel threaded bushing
- Crank arm profile gives excellent ankle clearance, while increasing rock clearance by removing unneeded material from the end of the crank arm
- Available as a separate crankset (without chainring), for either 68/73 mm or 83 mm frame sizes