Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback from trail riders out there that we wanted to give something back. Winner of numerous magazine tests, we upgraded Revelation with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now, the stiff and lightweight ultimate trail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position AIr, the uphills are even easier now, too. Add in the new RCT3 - a lockout with three positions - and you can adapt to any terrain: Switch between Open (with all DNA possibilities), Threshold (takes away the big bumps) and Lockout for fast rolling on smooth ground.
Introducing Revelation 27.5 (a.k.a. 650B): a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness gived by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 150mm travel.
Introducing Revelation 29: a proven lightweight platform designed for aggressive trail riding. Smooth responsiveness provided by Motion Control DNA damping systems perfectly pairs with Maxle Lite and 140mm travel.
- 150/140/130mm, 27.5: Dual Position Air: 150/140/130/100mm, 27.5: Solo Air: 150/140/130/100mm, 29: 140/130/120mm
- 26 1636 g , Solo Air 27.5: 1787 g, Dual Position Air 27.5: 1787 g, 29: 1800 g, Weight based on 265mm tapered carbon crown-steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Dual Air
- Motion Control DNA RCT3, Rebound: Dual Flow
- Solo Air/ Dual Position Air
- External rebound, low speed compression, 3 position compression (open/platform/lock), External Travel: Dual Position Air (+ 80 g), Spring Adjust: Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Aluminium 1.5 to 1-1/8 tapered
- Forged, hollow 6066 aluminium w/custom heat treatment
- 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminium, Low Friction Anodized
- 26: Magnesium, Post Mount Disc Brake, 27.5: Magnesium, 15x100 Maxle Lite, post mount disc brake, 29: Magnesium, 20x110 Maxle Lite, Post Mount Disc Brake
- Travel, Spring, Steerer, Axle, Remote, Colors
- Black, White, Diffusion Black
- PushLoc remote (RL & RLT models)
- Upgrade Over RLT: Additional adjustment capability and improved damping performance