What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Specifically designed for the extreme conditions of cyclo-cross, it is designed to give the rider the confidence to front-shift in any situation
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring onto the bottom bracket, helping to protect your frame and keep you in gear
- Highly recommended to prevent structural damage to carbon and aluminium frames, but also protects the finish of any other frame material
- Clamps onto the frame independently of the front derailleur mount using its own lightweight clamp, so requires some round seat tube in the area below the derailleur
- The XL extra-long version is suitable for frames with a flared seat-tube where the clamp has to be mounted higher up where there is round tubing
- Designed to work with all double chainring bikes
- Made from 6061 T6 heat treated aluminium
- Long-lasting protective anodised finish
- Adds only 22 grams of weight
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a Lifetime warranty: you break it, well replace it