What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose
- Contains caffeine (60mg/Litre)
- Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete
- Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except that Plus contains caffeine (60mg/Litre).
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source Plus with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher at up to 100grams/ hour. The ingredients in EnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
The electrolyte levels in EnergySource Plus should be adequate for most race conditions. However, when sweat rates are very high, we recommend adding a High5 ZERO Neutral tab to every 500ml of EnergySource Plus to boost the electrolyte content further. Very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try in training before racing. If there is a problem then switch to standard EnergySource.