What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Chris's bearing design allows us to use more rolling elements, or balls, than production-house bearings and we squeeze 24 into each bearing. More balls per bearing amplifies the greater strength of the individual ceramic ball and when built into our acclaimed stainless steel races make a foundation for smooth and strong pedaling. The ceramic balls are harder and lighter which translates to faster movement with reduced friction. The combination of these factors when paired with our reliable sealing system allows us to use a very small amount of low-viscosity lube in the bearing meaning very little drag in the bearing. The result? You pedal with greater efficiency.
Partner this bottom bracket with our BB Injector Tool to quickly and easily repack your bearing grease and you have a high-performance bottom bracket that will last a long, long time.
- 100% made in the USA.
- 5-year warranty.
- Fully serviceable sealed ceramic bearings.
- Bearing seals designed to work with our BB Injector Tool allowing you to easily put new grease in your bottom bracket bearings.
- Easily inject your choice of grease for different riding conditions. Learn more with our Grease Guide.
- 4 models available, Shimano Road, Shimano Mountain, SRAM Road & SRAM Mountain.
- Compatible with most 24mm crank spindles, including; Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, RaceFace, SRAM GXP, Truvativ and Bontrager cranksets.
- You can also upgrade your current bottom bracket with our new ceramic bearings.