Due in stock on 08/11/16
Dispatched within 3-5 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The purists’ choice for street and track performance. The new Omnium track crankset is the first external bearing track crank in the world. Designed for world-class track racing, but also at home as the ultimate "fixie" crankset, the Omnium features our strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6. The full 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel was developed for use only with 1/2 x 1/8 chains. Reports from our test riders suggest that this is the stiffest crank they’ve ever ridden.
- The first external bearing track crank in the world
- Designed for all-out velodrome racing, but also at home as the ultimate fixie crankset
- Omnium features SRAM's strongest and stiffest alloy, 7050-T6
- The 5mm thick 7075-T6 chainwheel is designed only for 1/2 x 1/8 chains
- Bottom bracket included, 825 grams