What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets. Also fits 1993 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks.
- Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset.
- Comes in two threading configurations with spindle lengths of 111 or 115 mm. Weights listed below are for 111 mm spindles.
- Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle. 233 grams.
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
- Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum alloy.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths.