What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SDG Components I-Fly Storm I-Beam Saddle - All Weather
From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The I-Fly uses a nylon glass fibre, solid beam constructed base, with a honeycomb core, creating one of the lightest strength to weight saddle connections in the world.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines.
- Strategically added micro-injected grippers and weather resistant texture for added control
- Ultra sleek and minimalistic design
- Super-lightweight EVA foam with nylon fibre composite base
- Micro injected traction eliminates the hassles of applying tyre tread for added grip in severe conditions
- 2 Versions: Extreme - Injected Strips, All Weather - Injected Knobs
- One piece, seamless, weather resistant gripper cover
- I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Weight: 195g
- Dimensions: 260mm x 128mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA) : (90-125mm): Small - Medium