What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
SDG Circuit Solid Ti-Rail Saddle
The Circuit saddle is stiff and light. Originally designed with competitive road teams, the Circuit platform has evolved, now extending to multiple models and disciplines.
Every base is injected with nylon glass fibre which gives optimal weight and strength savings and is constructed with a dominate base bridge. This bridge allows for ultimate stiffness, resulting in superior power transfer with each pedal stroke. To combat the structural firmness, each Circuit incorporates a Light-Weight EVA foam.
The Circuit is defined with a full channel cut-out relief and sealed with a base gasket and a 1 piece seamless stitched cover.
- Bridge design delivers maximum stiffness and ultimate power transfer
- Full channel cut-out reduces pressure and softens the ride
- 1 piece seamless stitched cover
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Injected with nylon glass fibre for optimal weight and strength savings
- Solid titanium rails
- Weight: 220g
- Dimensions: 280mm x 135mm
- Optimal Rideable Area (ORA): (90 - 130mm): Small - Medium
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)