What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- Using the outstanding Halo (120mm width) track hubs and built using 32 plain 14 gauge spokes combined with the Halo Aerotrack Mid size Aero road rim.
- Light and strong with an attractive mid size 27mm Aero section.
- Front - 900g
- Rear - 956g
- Featuring Halo's ever popular Aerotrack 700c rims laced to the Fix-G HG-splined fixed hub.
- Innovation meets reliability in the form of these 700c, 120mm spaced rear wheels.
- Available in White powder coated, Silver or Black, with Fix-G/Freewheel or Fix-G/Fixed hub options.
- A splined hub body (with cogs that slide on) and an independent lock-ring that never has to handle rotational forces from the drive.
- The Halo Fix-G hub features a fixed HG spline, machined as part of the alloy main hub body*, with a conventional internal thread for a standard HG type lock-ring (with easy tool fittings). Options available for the left hand side include conventional fixed or freewheel threads.
- Easy and secure fixing & servicing.
- Adjustable chain-line.
- Twin cog option (can run 2 cogs together.)
- Accepts from 12T + cogs (for compact gearing).
- No need for chain-whip tools.
- Hi-polish custom CNC machined hub shell,
- HG type fixed spline.
- Japanese sealed bearings.
- Hollow M10 Cr-Mo axle.
- 120mm spacing.
- 22mm "Large cone-faces" to avoid damage to frame.
- includes cog spacers and alloy lock-ring.
- Front Axle Thread 9x1.
- Rear Axle Thread 10x1.
- Laser logo. 32H, 36H or 48H
- HG Fixed/Fixed or HG Fixed/Freewheel types.
- Our hubs must only be used with ISO standard 1.29" x 24TPi L/H fixed cog lock-rings.
- Do NOT USE French (1.32" x 24TPi) or Italian (33 x 1mm) standard lock-rings.
- The larger diameter French and Italian lock-rings may appear to work but will strip the threads from the ISO hub.
- For correct fixed use, the fixed sprocket should NEVER move on the hub when pedal force is applied in both directions. If the sprocket moves, then something is wrong and continued use with a fixedsprocket that moves will result in damage to the hub.