2.2m x 10mm
Dispatched in 1-2 days
2.2m x 10mm
Dispatched in 1-2 days. Only 1 left!
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
It goes without saying that if you like it then you gotta put a Ring on it - but why settle for just any old ring? The Master not only encircles pretty much anything you need it to, it also tames lions, can work a crowd and is on close personal terms with the bearded lady - do you think she would just hang around with any old schmo? Roll up and roll out!
- Length: 120cm or 220cm
- Weight: 265g / 450g
- Materials: Silicone overmoulded braided steel cable with fibre core.
- Body: Patented seamless overmould using industrial grade UV stable silicone. Will not mark or scratch your ride.
- Cutting Resistance: The TECHNOLOGY used on the FIBRE-CORE CABLES offers superior resilience and flexibility compared with locks using standard braided steel cable cores. The unique combination of materials crush before cutting, making bolt cutter attacks more frustrating for smash-and-grab thieves.
- Cable Diameter: Outer Cable Diameter 10mm, Steel Cable Diameter 5mm.
- Strength: Designed and proven to withstand more than 300kg of tensile load.
- Testing: We subject our locks range to a vast array of environmental tests to ensure they are fit for purpose for everyday use. These procedures are undertaken during research and development through to prototype and manufacture. These include: Drop Tests, Impact Tests, Corrosion Testing, Vibration Testing, Extreme Temperature Testing, Cycle Testing.