Dispatched within 3-5 days
Due in stock on 21/11/16
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
A smooth ride.
Your bike takes a lot of abuse on the trails, so on the way there, treat it like a first class passenger. Simply lay the track on the floor of your SUV's or mini-van's cargo area or mount it to your truck bed. And with the Traps Triple Track you can stagger or angle Trap mounts to maximize your carrying capacity. Tell your bike to get ready, because it's in for a smooth ride - at least until you hit the trails.
- Can be configured to hold up to 4 bikes.
- Fits standard truck beds, as well as the rear of most vans and SUVs.
- Stagger or angle Traps mounts for maximum carrying capacity.
- Powder-coated 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Includes 3 sets of mounting hardware for either fork or wheel mounts.
- Available in 35" and 47" Lengths.
- Fork mounts and wheel mounts sold separately.
- Transport bikes inside a vehicle.
- Fits standard truck beds as well as the rear of most vans and SUVs.
- Stagger or angle Trap mounts for maximum carrying capacity.
- Fork mount and wheel holder accessories not included.
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.