Due in stock on 27/02/17
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The all new Vergo Excel in car rack, features a number of improvements over the popular Vergo. New sleek design, with lightweight Aluminium body has extra stability and the 2 quick release fork supports can now easily be positioned sideways and forwards/backwards with quick release fixings to best fit your Van or MPV. The fork supports are multi-angle to account for wider handlebars.
MINOURA's the third generation In-Vehicle Bicycle transport base
- Holds 2 bikes stable in the cargo space of your car.
- Just put on the cargo floor. No need to bolt Vergo down.
- Holds up to three bikes with optional bike mount.
- Comes with 2 sets of fork mounts.
- Transports bikes safely and saves cargo space.
- TRANSFORMS to light maintenance stand with optional TF stand.
- All VERGO-Excel options are compatible with VERGO-TF.
- Lightweight and laterally stiff diamond dimension alloy bar.
- Customize fit using a saw for the width of your car.
- Anti-slip soft urethane rubber feet on both side of the base keep the rack in position.
Front Fork Mount
- Fits standard 9mm QR skewer and 15mm thru axle combination fork mount.
- Hub width is 100mm only.
- Fully position adjustable on the bar with knob.
- On rail fork mount keeps bike from moving when applying brakes.
- 6 position ratcheting fork mount saves even more space.
- Strongly recommend use with cable or tape tie down belt (sold separately) for a more secure fit from bike to vehicle.