What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
E-thirteen LG1+ Chain Guide
The LG1+ is a chainguide system developed to meet the rigorous demands of World Cup downhill racing. The LG1+ is an extremely strong, reliable, and adjustable system with the lightest weight of any chainguide that we are aware of on the market today. As used by Steve Peat, Sam Hill, Gee Atherton and all serious racers!
- Wearplates have chainring size indicators for simple adjustment
- Easily change chains and chainrings without removing wearplates
- All Captive Alloy hardware throughout
- Adjustable direct mount bashplate accommodates all chainstay designs
- Tech 3 Stealth Idler
- Single bolt set up for fast and easy adjustment
- Ultra stiff and light CNC machined alloy backplate
- Honeycombed sliders add strength and save weight
- Ultra stiff sliders increase performance
- 169 grams