What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- In the CASCO Monocoque Inmold process, outer shell and shock absorbing inner shell are joined to be an inseparable component. This creates a lightweight, as well as an extremely solid composite with the highest stress values and a perfect joint finish. In addition, Monocoque tm Plus offers complete coverage of the helmet body for maximum stiffness and shock absorption.
- An internal all around polycarbonate frame for maximised safety. Impact energy is passed on to a larger surface, this ensures that keyparts of the helmet cannot fall apart during impact.
- Casco helmets with Monocoque inmold and inmold plus technology are heat resistant up to 100 degrees celsius
- The intrgrated aluminium bar passes on the impact energy to a larger surface of the shock absorbing material. The energy of the impact to the head is therefore greatly reduced.
- A sophisticated ventilation system within the inner shell provides the airflow. For this the number of vents in the helmet is of secondary importance.
- 2 in 1 plus: Integrated visor exchange mechanics for individual use with or without visors.
- CASCO Disk fit system A headband with a disk fit dial for single handed continuous adjustement to the head size. Disk Fit Comfort system A comfort maximised system for a perfect anatomic fit.
- Casco helmets are approved to the following standards CE: The product meets the regulation of the European directive for personal protection equipment. EN1078: The product was tested under the European standard for bicycle helmets TUV/GS: The production of the manufacturer is regulary controlled by TUV German supervisory authority