What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
- To ensure that the signal goes from the shifter to the derailleurs, the reliability of the electric cable has been proven by repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobble stone roads
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires not only eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, but gives effortless gear shifts
- Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 requires 2 cables: a handlebar cable set to connect the shifters to a battery indicator junction box or FlightDeck, and the other to connect the handlebar cable to the battery and derailleurs. This battery to derailleur cable is available for internal or external routing in different lengths allowing for various frame sizes
- External cable sets are ideal for upgrading your current bike to Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 if it does not feature the internal cable routing option
- Internal cable sets are for bikes specifically designed for Di2 to ensure clean lines and minimal rider interference
- External cables are available in varying lengths, there is no need (or facility) to cut these cables
- Reliable and secure water resistant connectors