Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December. Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The most advanced level of shifting technology: at the touch of a switch Dura-Ace Di2 is quick shifting, smooth, and effortless, making for unmatched drivetrain efficiency.
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also gives effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Buttons are located in a near identical place to the positions you|d assume for shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Brake lever pivot is positioned to increase power giving excellent ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- The Di2 STIs are also compatible with the FlightDeck computer (SC-7900), measuring important data such as heart rate, altitude, cadence, gear position, battery indicator, and more
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Weight is 255 grams a pair