What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Sentinel: the gateway rack.
You're ready to buy a bike rack, but aren't quite ready to invest a lot of cash. With the Saris Good, Better, Best mentality, even our entry-level racks are high quality. Enter the Sentinel 2-bike. It's ready to go straight out of the box and with its adjusting arms, the Sentinel is easy to use and fits most sedans, hatchbacks and vans. Start your bike rack journey with the Sentinel and see where your rack takes you.
- Carries 2 bikes (35 lbs/bike).
- Trunk mounted design.
- Easily adjustable arms fit most sedans, hatchbacks and vans.
- Durable steel frame construction.
- Folds flat for easy storage.
- Coated hooks protect vehicle's finish.
- Patents issued and pending.
- Unique hold-downs separate and firmly hold up to 2 bikes.
- Heavy-duty foam pads protect vehicle's finish.
- Lightweight at 7 lbs.
- Completely assembled and ready to go, right out of the box.
- Folds down flat for compact, convenient storage.
It's no secret that all Saris products come with a lifetime warranty in North America. That means that we cover the product for as long as the original buyer owns it. Why? Because we believe in the quality and durability of every Saris rack. If there is a defect in materials or workmanship (rare as they may be), please get in touch with our outstanding customer service team. If your rack has been damaged due to incorrect assembly, from backing into a wall, or something not related to workmanship, you will not qualify for a replacement.