Dispatched within 3-5 days
Finance from £12.11/m
Add to basket
15.9% Classic credit finance
36 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£12.11
24 months 15.9% classic credit ..................£16.94
0% Interest free finance
24 months 0% interest free .........................£14.59
18 months 0% interest free .........................£19.46
12 months 0% interest free .........................£29.18
6 months 0% interest free .........................£58.35
BASED ON A 0% DEPOSIT
Flexible deposits from £0
Applying for finance online is quick and easy:
Click 'Add to basket' and proceed to your shopping basket where you can apply for finance and select your payment options.
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order before midday, Monday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
Cycleops Pro Series:
The Trainer Built for Tri-Geeks, Podium Chasers and First Time Finishers Alike:
- CycleOps wanted to create a series of professional level trainers that met the goals and capabilities of any serious cyclist. We also wanted to address the unique needs of the many coaches who use our trainers and PowerTap product. With the Pro Series, we have gone one step further by creating a line that is both innovative, durable and in the top end model, integrates the PowerTap technology for precise resistance control.
Like Getting Four Trainers in One:
- SuperMagneto Pro combines versatility with an authentic road-like feel. Between seasons, use our SuperMagneto Pro to get in great shape and stay that way. It offers the most versatility of our trainers. You can adjust the resistance curves to fit a conditioned rider or a less physically fit rider. Or modify the curves to fit a big or small rider. And if you plan to share a trainer with another rider, the SuperMagneto Pro is the right choice.
- Choose a resistance curve and start riding. Tailor your workout with the SuperMagneto Pro Trainer. It offers four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain. No matter how modest or ambitious your goals, this versatile trainer can help you reach them.
- Warm up before you ride hard.
- Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat.
- Step up to a more intense workout.
- Take on the trainer's most challenging ride.
Each setting allows the unit's four rare earth magnets to move to a different controlled working diameter as centrifugal force pushes them away from the centre. The farther away the magnet is from centre, the higher the resistance. Spring-loaded magnets create a more desirable progressive resistance power curve. Because we designed the flywheel with more material on the outer surface, the SuperMagneto Pro delivers a smoother ride and more road-like feel. Precision-balanced flywheels add to the realism. Bringing the Power of Riding Outside, Inside:
- Engineers, leading scientists, coaches and athletes have all worked together to develop the CycleOps Pro Series line of trainers. As the category leader for more than 10 years, we've refined our trainers to reflect everything we've learned about bringing the power of riding outside, inside.
Unsurpassed Stability and Durability:
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space.
Quick-Lock Cam Lever:
- Ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training.
Handy Single-Leg Levelling Adjustment:
- Quickly and easily installs and remove your bike with a simple 90-degree turn of the handle.
Convenient Skewer Clamp:
- Adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces.
Big Wheels, Too:
- Centre your bike from just one side and hold it securely. *Ensure to engage secondary locking feature.
Race Day DVD:
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket.
- One of the finest training DVD's available from leading coach and former USPS team member Robbie Ventura.