Dispatched within 2-5 days
Dispatched in 1-2 days
What are the delivery costs?
We offer Free UK Delivery on all orders.
Including: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands.
Standard delivery is normally 2 - 5 working days.
International delivery costs and delivery times vary for different countries. Please see here for more information.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery please order bikes before 11am, Tuesday 20th December and all other items before 11am, Wednesday 21st December.
Guaranteed Christmas delivery applies to all items with the icon, please choose your option/size to see if the specific item you are after qualifies for Christmas delivery.
The Legendary Self-Cleaning Lubricant
- Clean Ride is Cycling's Only Self-Cleaning Lubricant
- Clean Ride literally sheds dirt and grime while you ride, keeping your bike running smoothly
- Clean Ride sets up as a dry wax film. There is no oily film to attract abrasive contaminants, so your chain and gears will perform better and last 2 to 3 times longer
- Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated by any dirt, grit or grime that finds it's way onto your chain or parts
- Small particles of the outer wax structure will flake off, taking the dirt, grime or grit with it
- This begins the cycle of 'self-cleaning'
- Clean Ride is a unique, wax-based lubricant, so it is important to start with a clean chain
- For optimum 'self-cleaning' performance, do not mix Clean Ride with oil based lubricants
- The dirtier the ride, the more active the shedding action
- So to this extent, Clean Ride will require more frequent re-application after dirtier rides
- When Clean Ride is used regularly and properly, you'll rarely have to clean your chain again
- So, while your buddies are cleaning their chains, you'll be applying a fresh shot of Clean Ride and heading out for yet another great ride!