Marketing Manager – Cycle Solutions B2B & B2C
- Implement the marketing plan, in full and to budget.
- Write all creative briefs and manage the process in conjunction with internal design and website technical teams.
- Work with suppliers and manage all design, print and cost management /purchase of all supporting brand materials to create to deliver marketing plan whilst ensuring consistency across all brand elements.
- Manage all production of photography to ensure images are high quality and are best represented in line with brand guidelines.
- Writing and proof-reading all brand collateral.
- Championing the brand internally and externally.
- Approve use of their brand collateral output.
- Implement all B2B and B2C research and manage results.
- Work with the sales team to maximise the generation of new business prospects by implementing and managing all relevant marketing communications.
- Support sales team with the development and organisation of all trade and consumer exhibitions. Manage all exhibition collateral and media coverage.
- Support sales team with ongoing information regarding network / B2B events which to attend.
- Manage all B2B & B2C sales collateral and develop any new materials line with marketing plan and brand guidelines.
- Attend events and manage on site promotional activity for the brand.
- Write and implement the monthly B2B and B2C digital communication plan, which includes writing copy, managing database, distribution and reporting.
- Manage all PR activity with agency including the copy approval and monthly PR calendar for trade and consumer PR.
- Work alongside stakeholders and local community groups and charities to deliver community PR plan.
- Manage and book all ongoing advertising and work with creative team to deliver appropriate and targeted messages.
- Managing all editorial content on website, including copy writing, effectiveness of communicating the brand experience to potential B2B & B2C visitors. Ensuring all information is kept up to date and in real time.
- Conduct monthly website analytics and recommend ongoing improvements for SEO.
- Co-ordinate brand content for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest , Youtube, Instagram and Linkedin and work with agency to deliver.
- Providing monthly performance updates for social media, digital performance.
- Develop regular reports on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manage any other ad hoc marketing requests which support sales growth.
Skills / Experience
- Have 5 years marketing experience.
- A marketing related degree or professional qualification.
- CIM qualified or CIM Member.
- Exposure to B2B and B2C marketing techniques.
- Experience of creative and development coupled with the promotion of these messages using marketing communications.
- Good understanding of digital and SEO management.
- Strong branding / creative / conceptual skills.
- Strong experience of managing supplier base and cost control.
- Be a great project manager.
- Have an 'eye for brand'.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Good attention to detail.
- A self starter with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Good relationship builder.
- Not scared to challenge opinion.