Ecommerce Business Analyst
Recently acquired by Halfords, we are very proud of the businesses that we’ve grown from a small shop 27 years ago into a strong operator in the premium cycling market, with a team of over 250 people.
We don’t have endless organisational structures and a long corporate ladder to climb but we certainly offer a vibrant, energising environment with huge opportunity for those who want to develop.
We’re on the lookout for a commercially-focused eCommerce Business Analyst to work in our head office in Swansea and play a key role in developing our websites as part of a continuous programme of online change & innovation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, ambitious company at an extremely exciting time and offers tremendous long-term career prospects.
Ideally you'll have come from an online retail / ecommerce background, with a clear ability to take technical requirements and translate them into clear, actionable requirements with optimised user experience outputs in mind.
The role requires a tremendous amount of collaboration with people from all areas of the business so communication is extremely important.
If you’d consider yourself to be something between a web developer, digital marketer, UX designer & web analytics guru, this job is for you!
The Skills & Experience
- Broad experience delivering medium/large scale eCommerce projects is highly desirable
- Excellent writing skills is essential
- Knowledge of retail / eCommerce platforms and systems is very beneficial
- Must be analytically-minded & very organised
- UX experience with excellent design & wire-framing skills are essential
- Natural communicator & collaborator
- Good knowledge of web development technologies and methodologies
- Deep understanding of conversion rate optimisation and web analytics
- Pay grade of £25 - £35K, depending on relevant experience